Tahiti Charter regulation for Superyachts
More about us...
• Charter is legal in French Polynesia.
• A charter license is initially granted for 6 months, renewable.
• Captains send all the yacht’s paperwork for a charter license request. The local yacht agents usually handle the file submission on behalf of the yacht and follow up.
• After submission, the delay to obtain the license is between 4 to 6 weeks.
• A 12% tax applies calculated on the price of the charter fee to be settled by the charter guests.